'My Depp Domains is a blog I've created dedicated to the inspirational actor Johnny Depp and all of his fans and admirers. I hope to provide here some of the latest updates and news regarding Johnny, his quotes, links and all sorts of resources that Deppheads like myself may take interest to. Part of it is still under construction.
Please send feedback or comments on what you think of my blog, Johnny happenings, why we love Johnny etc. Will all be greatly appreciated, thank you!
So please read through, and enjoy :) '

Tuesday 28 June 2011

Dear Johnny

Johnny, if you are reading this now, I just wanna thank you so SO much for taking the time to read my letter and visiting my blog! It means so SO much to me! Please please browse through and tell me what could be better or needs removing/correcting if you have time. . . .
would love to hear any words from you!
I heartily appreciate all of your marvellous work and dedication...the inspiration you give us will live forever...
I look forwards in seeing your future projects and wish you and your beautiful family all the very best in life in everything you do....Bless you!
Love you and Respect you,
                          Adelle  xxx
P.S: I owe you all my thanks for talking to me and signing my poster at the latest UK Pirates of the Caribbean premiere at Westfield London! (check the video I filmed in the post "Johnny Depp and Me!" below)
I was so overjoyed to see you! A dream come true! . . . it was my first time, still is. . . .and to see how kindly you communicate with every single being person to person, no matter how mad or emotional they were, young, old, far back or close front was so incredibly beautiful, struggling with the bodyguards to get to as many people as you possibly can! . . . .you're such a truly special soul, honestly. . . .thank you. . . .
I just hope I will get the blessed opportunity to see you again someday . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment