'My Depp Domains is a blog I've created dedicated to the inspirational actor Johnny Depp and all of his fans and admirers. I hope to provide here some of the latest updates and news regarding Johnny, his quotes, links and all sorts of resources that Deppheads like myself may take interest to. Part of it is still under construction.
Please send feedback or comments on what you think of my blog, Johnny happenings, why we love Johnny etc. Will all be greatly appreciated, thank you!
So please read through, and enjoy :) '

Tuesday 28 June 2011

Johnny Depp jumps onstage at London gig for a surprise!

Yet another of Johnny's unexpected surprises, Depp wowed audiences joining Alice Cooper for a Sunday night gig playing guitar at the 100 club in London! Awesome stuff!

Video
Johnny Depp turns rockstar for a night
Johnny Depp plays guitar for Alice Cooper at London gig
Johnny Depp is Alice axeman

1 comment:

  1. Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point.
    You definitely know what youre talking about, why throw away
    your intelligence on just posting videos to your blog when you could
    be giving us something informative to read?
    Also see my website > Bostad I Alanya

    ReplyDelete