'My Depp Domains is a blog I've created dedicated to the inspirational actor Johnny Depp and all of his fans and admirers. I hope to provide here some of the latest updates and news regarding Johnny, his quotes, links and all sorts of resources that Deppheads like myself may take interest to. Part of it is still under construction.
Please send feedback or comments on what you think of my blog, Johnny happenings, why we love Johnny etc. Will all be greatly appreciated, thank you!
So please read through, and enjoy :) '

Saturday 18 June 2011

Johnny Depp on "Dark Shadows"


Johnny Depp is currently in proccess of filming Tim Burton's "Dark Shadows" at the famous Pinewood Studios and at location in Bourne Woods near Farnham...I have just sent him a letter there...fingers crossed!! :-D Here are some useful links on the project, plus a recent short video of Johnny talking about his new character:



Construction so far for the fantasy "Collinwood" from Dark Shadows at Bourne woods .


Johnny Depp to star in Dark Shadows for Tim Burton

Depp Talks on how he'll play Barnabas Collins

Johnny Depp will stir Dark Shadows

Tim Burton will direct Dark Shadows

No comments:

Post a Comment